Please enjoy these FREE Printable 4th of July Invitations just for our readers! We hope you have a fantastic party! Don’t worry, when you print it out, the my super slo life watermark will not appear! Download HERE!
How to use the invitations…
1. Download the .pdf file HERE.
2. Print it out on regular letter size paper or cardstock.
3. Cut it down the middle and trim neatly.
4. Fill in all of the important party info.
5. Pass out or mail to all of your lucky party guests!
Memorial Day is a week away! I know, I can’t believe it either. We’ll finally be able to wear WHITE! Wahoooo! Okay, so I rarely wear white because I can’t keep myself clean but at least it’s a viable option. This day marks the unofficial start of Summer and gives us the chance to celebrate our awesome country. I’ve come across 9…easy…diy projects just for you. I cannot get enough of wrapped wreaths, so I had to throw one into this mix! How cute are these ideas? I want to see what you do for your bash. We’re serving LA Hot Dogs…bacon wrapped hot dogs with caramelized onions…mmmmmm….
Awesome Flag Wreath
FREE Printable Menu AND More
Flag Pick Wreath