Please enjoy these FREE Printable 4th of July Invitations just for our readers! We hope you have a fantastic party! Don’t worry, when you print it out, the my super slo life watermark will not appear! Download HERE!
How to use the invitations…
1. Download the .pdf file HERE.
2. Print it out on regular letter size paper or cardstock.
3. Cut it down the middle and trim neatly.
4. Fill in all of the important party info.
5. Pass out or mail to all of your lucky party guests!
We found some fun and festive desserts for 4th of July around the bloggy world that we think you’ll love just as much as we do! Did someone say pop rocks?! Share your favorite dessert recipe with us that you bring to a party or showcase at your own. Come back and check in because we’ll post a couple more 4th of July inspired DIYs! You can also find more patriotic party ideas and recipes on our 9 DIY Ideas for Memorial Day post.
Creamy Coconut Stars
Dipped Ice Cream Sandwiches
Fruit Sticks (alcohol optional!)
Watermelon Stars (the kids can help!)